Modular kitchens are all about optimal space utilization and come in various shapes and sizes to suit individual preference. Your kitchen is all about you and is the most vital part of your home. Most people will judge you from the design arrangement of your kitchen and so, it is inevitable that you give its due importance.
Get a high end modular kitchen designed, to make your kitchen work enjoyable and not feel compelled to do it at all. The added touch of glitz and glamour of the modern modular kitchen, will keep your spirits up.
Today’s kitchen is touted to be like another living room of your family and is definitely a good private meeting point to your family. So, get a high end modular kitchen customized to reflect your persona. Receive comprehensive one-stop solutions for your customized modular kitchens in Pune from Meine Kuche. After all it is your kitchen and you have to decide how it should look.
The Hype and Hoopla of Premium Modular Kitchens in Pune
- Fashionable Appeal –Get the color of your kitchen to match your style. Go for bold, subtle or earthy colors to match your style statement, whether it is a big or small design. There are several color schemes available to evoke fashionable appeal of your high end modular kitchen.
- Clutter-Free – Modernize your décor of the kitchen and utilize space effectively. Your kitchens should have plenty of space to move around and a premium modular kitchen provides a clutter-free organization and storage of all your kitchen essentials.
- Easy to Maintain – Since most of the high end modular kitchen comes with pre-fabricated fixtures and accessories, you can easily detach and clean them. The user-friendly surfaces and cabinets are easy to maintain.
- Must-have Accessories – Modular kitchens come with essential accessories like chimney which is must to expel out detriments of smoke and create a smoke-free environment in the kitchen. Also opt for microwaves or ovens according to your needs and incorporate them in tailor-made spaces of your high end modular kitchen.
- Easy Storage and Organization -The target of modern modular kitchen is to keep it clutter-free. Create storage cabinets in accordance with your use. Opt for shutters or pull out drawers that enable ease of access. Place essential items in the apt spaces and open or close in a jiffy, as you need it.
- Add an edge to your home décor – High end modular kitchen always cater to your needs and demands. It provides urbane sophistication and high-utility to your compact kitchen space. Home is where the heart is and the Kitchen lies at the heart of the home making it the powerhouse of the home.
- Turn your kitchen from drab to divine – Make your kitchen user-friendly and well-organized. Add lot of funk to uplift your spirit and make cooking really enjoyable. If you have enough space, incorporate a small breakfast table for coffee and conversations with your family.
High End Modular Kitchen Does Live Up to its Hype
Modular kitchens are undeniably celebrated for multitude advantages they offer. Today’s modern world demands a more functional kitchen with convenience and aesthetics. Modular kitchen delivers exactly to these demands and provides a whole new outlook towards the kitchen. So, don’t be left back on this trend, remodel your old boring kitchen or install a new one soon.
Modular kitchen is a term recently coined by furniture experts for the style of kitchen furniture consisting of various modular units or cabinets that help in optimal space usage. Modular kitchen typically consists of several trolleys of different shapes and sizes and shelves to accommodate the various needs of the customer. These modules of cabinets are made of different materials like plywood, lamination, etc. that enhance the appearance of the kitchen while providing maximum space for storage.
A modular kitchen consists of wooden cabinets, counter tops, internal accessories; electronic gadgets like chimney, hob, built-in-oven, sink with or without drain board and in some cases a refrigerator and a dishwasher. A kitchen worktop made of granite/marble or wood holds the units kept on the floor called “Floor Units/Cabinets”. The units which are held on the wall are called Wall Cabinets/Units.
The market is flooded with different options for designing the kitchen. There are various branded and unbranded products available to suit customers with different tastes, needs and budgets. One is spoilt for choices and this is why you need expert guidance and a set of rules so that you head towards the right direction .Meine Kuche, experts in designer modular kitchens, suggest the following:
- Planning: Planning and listing your requirements is the first step to designing a modular kitchen. Measure the total available area and list down the things that you need.For example an island style modular kitchen is ideal for those who love cooking leisurely and when there is enough space available. A combination of drawers and cabinets provides good storage. Based on your needs, you can allot spaces for trolleys, closed cabinets and fully or half open cabinets where you can display your designer kitchenware. Plan your corners so that the space does not get wasted. Installing open steel racks of triangular shapes helps in utilising the corner space.
- Budget: You should always be clear about the maximum amount that you are willing to spend on kitchen improvement. Along with the budget, decide on the materials that you would want the furniture to be made of. For example, Hardwood is the most expensive, but constant exposure to water causes solid wood to rot. So we must be careful while selecting the materials. Marine Ply is the ideal material for making cabinets as it is water resistant. The product durability should not be compromised when adhering to the budget. Expenditure on modular furniture is actually a long term investment. You would not want to incur it again and again.
- Design: It is important to choose colours and design that will complement the surrounding area. Modular furniture comes in “L” shape or “C” shape, gallery/one-wall style and Parallel or two wall style. Choose the style based on your needs. Selection of colours should be done in way so that they merge well with the overall theme. Installing designer material made of stone, glass or wood on counter tops gives a classic and dignified look. Open racks and trays on counter top will ensure easy access to things that you need frequently.
- Measurements: Proper measurement of the length, depth and height of the available space should be taken into account while designing the cabinets. Keep wall shelves at a height where you can easily access them.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is very important to enhance the beauty of the kitchen. A good pair of lighting inside all the overhead cabinets, corners and walls will ensure you do not reach for something in darkness .Create false ceiling and install spot lights which will give an illuminating effect to the kitchen.
The biggest benefit of modular kitchen is the freedom of customization. As more and more people opt for the comfort and cosmetic appeal of the modular furniture, its demand is constantly increasing.
Modular kitchen is the demand of every person who wants to have a beautiful, modern home. Many furniture manufacturers are now getting involved in making modular kitchens for homes since these are in huge demands and there is a great scope for profits. Mumbai gives a wide range of options to its people because it is the centre of all such prominent companies that manufacture beautiful kitchen for homes. Their products not just include shutters and baskets but a complete solution for modern kitchens. They provide necessary hardware accessories manufactured by renowned German companies such as Hettich etc. Many companies in the city work in this field since decades and have established themselves as the best Modular kitchen Manufacturers in Mumbai.
The companies have their own construction units that manufacture products and a chain of distributors which handle the supply of materials and finished goods. The professionals employed by the company ensure the high quality of the product and perform a check on the reliability and durability of the products on a regular basis.
Generally, a customer looks for two basic services while choosing among different modular kitchen manufacturers. These include proper space management and long lasting performance of the products. Every customer wants that the space for kitchen in the house should be well used. The kitchen must have the best warranted baskets and other accessories. Accessories make the kitchen look even more beautiful. The modular kitchen furniture manufacturers in Mumbai provide a complete set of cupboards and shelves for keeping the utensils. A well crafted space to keep the cooking oven and the area used for washing purposes. The products manufactured by the companies are durable and have a good product life.
When a customer desires for quality finish, the modular kitchen is the best option. The products in the modular kitchens are manufactured on high quality machineries that provide good finish to the shelves and shutters. In addition to that, if any damage happens to any product, it is replaced within two days. All the products come with extendable warranty schemes and long lasting performance.
The modular kitchen set ups take very less time for complete installation. The whole kitchen can be set up in the flat in just two-three days. The company offers the customers wide variety of colour choices to make the kitchen space in the house look more attractive.
A lot of companies in Mumbai give their clients the freedom to choose among different set up plans. As per the demands of the clients, the companies provide the products which meet their standards. They take care of even the minute details of customers’ plan and try their best to fulfil their precise requirements and needs.
A lot of people usually cannot afford the cost of setting up a modular kitchen in their home. Therefore, the companies in Mumbai have introduced new low cost effective plans of setting up the modular kitchens. In their low cost plans, they provide all the features but reduce the number of unwanted hardware accessories. The cost is comparatively less but the quality remains the same.
A kitchen is where the woman spends most of her time. This may sound a little sexist, but at the same time, that’s the reality of it. Kitchen is basically considered as the heart of the house. A good kitchen encourages a person to cook good food. Perfect kitchen also represents a perfect lifestyle. The technology has finally found its way to the kitchen apart from all the other domestic comforts. Modular kitchens are the best example for the advancement of technology in the kitchen. There are a lot of developments in the way one can actually maintain the kitchen. Previously, it was just a room where the food was made. But now, it is a lot more than that. It has actually become a part of the lifestyle. There are separate cabinets for different appliances that one uses in the kitchen. And even the total outlay of the kitchen is different. They are no longer made from granite or any other stone. Modern kitchen Designs now employ the finishing of stainless steel that actually makes the kitchen look a lot clean and fresh. This also gives a shiny effect to the surroundings. Hence we can say that the technology has emerged well enough to provide a healthy kitchen, and hence a healthy lifestyle. Previously the sink tops were built separately from the counter, which was, in a way, inconvenient for the person cooking. But now, the sink tops are attached to the counters, which is greatly convenient.
It is not only the Modern Kitchen Design that has changed, but there are a lot of modern appliances that have come into existence for the good. There are different electronic appliances like steamers, food processors, blenders, mixers, grinders, ovens etc. If you look from a person’s health point of view, there are a lot of things that can be consumed raw, like sprouts etc. therefore, the modern kitchen designers have been working in such a way as to accommodate all these appliances into the design that they make and make it look good and sophisticated in the limited space that we get. But the limited space that is available in the kitchen, everything is fixed.
There is also a lot of stuff available in the market like ovens etc that can be attached to the basement of the counters. The counters are pretty spacious that way. Decorating the kitchen is also an art. Some may actually prefer open kitchen whereas others enjoy the closed kitchen. Some people like dining in the kitchen itself. Hence they make the arrangements to dine in the kitchen itself. Some people have a separate area called the dining area, where they arrange a separate dining table. Selection of the table can also be a huge process. The cabinets of the kitchens slide smoothly and have columns for spoons, forks, plates, bowls, tumblers etc. The one thing that we are forgetting is the chimney. Chimney has become more of a necessity now. Electric chimneys are widely used these days as a part of the Modern Kitchen Design.
Among the wide choices that are available, Designer Modular Kitchens are widely in use right now. Modular kitchens are nothing but the kitchens having separate modules for every section of the appliances we use for cooking. These modules include kitchen cabinets, shelves. This also includes flooring, tiling having space for different stuff. The hardware that you choose for your kitchen floors is also very important. You should make sure that the color, the paint etc. It is a well known fact that a lot of kitchen accessories are now available in the market. Some people really get overwhelmed and buy everything without completely understand what is used where. If you measure the dimensions beforehand, then you will have an idea on what kind of cabinets to choose and what size of cabinets to choose. Cabinets giving glass doors indeed give your kitchen a costly look. But there are many shutter options that are made out of different material. You can use the material you want based on your budget.
It is not only the Designer Modular Kitchen that has changed, but there are a lot of modern appliances that have come into existence for the good. There are different electronic appliances like steamers, food processors, blenders, mixers, grinders, ovens etc. If you look from a person’s health point of view, there are a lot of things that can be consumed raw, like sprouts etc. therefore, the modern kitchen designers have been working in such a way as to accommodate all these appliances into the design that they make and make it look good and sophisticated in the limited space that we get. The technology has finally found its way to the kitchen apart from all the other domestic comforts. Modular kitchens are the best example for the advancement of technology in the kitchen.
There are a lot of developments in the way one can actually maintain the kitchen. Previously, it was just a room where the food was made. But now, it is a lot more than that. It has actually become a part of the lifestyle. There are separate cabinets for different appliances that one uses in the kitchen. And even the total outlay of the kitchen is different. They are no longer made from granite or any other stone. Designer Modular Kitchens now employ the finishing of stainless steel that actually makes the kitchen look a lot clean and fresh. This also gives a shiny effect to the surroundings. Hence we can say that the technology has emerged well enough to provide a healthy kitchen, and hence a healthy lifestyle. These include mixers, blenders, grinders, juicers, food processors. And as it is, a kitchen requires a lot of space to set all your utensils and crockery ware. So finding a place for huge appliances like these can actually be a difficult. And even if you manage to clutter them anywhere, you might not be able to get the access of it when you need it the most. Hence proper arrangement of all these appliances is necessary.